N-TECH holds the following statements of belief to be the foundation on which we will operate. When your family joins N-TECH, you sign this statement meaning you agree with our beliefs and that you are not merely acknowledging our beliefs.
- We believe the Bible to be the authoritative Word of God, inerrant and infallible. (II Timothy 3:16, II Peter 2:21)
- We believe there is one true God, manifested in three distinct Persons known as the Trinity, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1: 1, John 10:30) We believe these distinct Persons are omnipresent and unchanging.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, who is the second person of the Trinity and that He possesses all the attributes of the Father. He was born of a virgin, and He is God incarnate (both God and man). He is mediator between God and man because of His substitutionary sacrifice for man’s sin. He will return in glory to judge all mankind. (Matthew 16:27)
- We believe the Holy Spirit, the third member of the Trinity, possesses all the attributes of the Father and the Son. The Holy Spirit indwells, instructs, and empowers all believers for spiritual service. (Matthew 28:19)
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the saved and the lost, the saved to eternal life and the lost to eternal punishment, (John 5:28-29)
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit who gives us spiritual gifts for the purpose of equipping us for the building up of the body of Christ. (John 14:26)
- We believe that all who place their faith in Jesus Christ are placed by the Holy Spirit into the spiritual body of believers known as the church with Christ as the head. Genuine salvation will show itself by righteous attitudes and edifying conduct as a believer submits himself or herself to the control of the Holy Spirit. The purpose of the church is to glorify God by the teaching of the Word, by the building of faith of its members, by providing fellowship and by fulfilling the Great Commission to reach the world with the Good News. (Ephesians 2:8-9, Matthew 5:16, Acts 26:20, James 3:13, 1 Peter 27:12)
- We believe in the creation of man as male or female by the direct act of God. (Genesis 1:26, Genesis 5:1-2, Matthew 19:4)
- We believe that man is sinful by nature and that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential and an absolute necessity for his salvation. We believe that eternal life is a free gift of grace for all who believe. (Romans 3:19 and John 23, John 3:16-19, Ephesians 2:18-19, Titus 3:5-6)
- We believe that all humanity is descended from Adam and Eve. They are historical persons created by God in a special formative act, and not from previously existing life forms. (Gen. 1:26-27, 2:18, 21-23)
- We believe marriage is a covenantal union, sanctioned by God, joining one man and one woman as delineated in Scripture. (Matthew 19:5)
N-TECH Denominational Statement
Our doctrinal statement of faith is fundamental to basic Christian tenets and contains those doctrines to which we unreservedly adhere. The following areas are left primarily to the teaching of the home and church:
- Church government, authority, and discipline
- Time and mode of baptism.
- Security of the believer.
- Timing of future events.
- Second work of grace or baptism of the Holy Spirit.
- Sinless perfection.
- Gift of the Spirit, tongues, interpretation of tongues, healing, miracle working and discerning of spirits. In honoring its desire concerning their outreach of this co-op, there will be no attempt made by parents or students to promote these denominational positions. We desire to remain united in the salvation and love of Christ, avoiding dissension, which may be caused by denominational differences.